Natalia Mayorova's workshop on the Welsh Corgi Pembroke and Welsh Corgi Cardigan
- origin and destination of cardigans and pembrokes
- features of anatomy
- nature and features of behavior
- training and showing the dog
- Handler behavior in a corgi ring
- ethics and appearance of the handler
- training corgi
- features of grooming corgi
- showing the dog on the table
- floor stand
- free and manual racks
- movements - different figures of movement, selection of the optimal tempo
Natalia Mayorova - has been involved in welsh corgi cardigan and welsh corgi pembroke breeds since 2007. From 2010 to 2013 - co-owner and co-owner of the Aizvi Cattery (Moscow). Within the nursery during this period, about 20 litters of Corgi were released. Since 2013 - owner of the nursery "Major Point" (Moscow). Professional handler.
Since 2007, the main results: World Champion, 3 Vice-Champions of Europe, res.CC Kraft, 7 Interchampions, 10 National Club Champions, more than 50 different titles (Champion of Russia, Young Champion of Russia, Champion of Switzerland, Finland, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Belarus , Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia) in more than 25 dogs. 5 BISS at specialty shows, including 2 BISS "National Championships".
Venue: Handling Center "Zoosport" Moscow st. Festival 39 k.1
Time: March 18, 2018 from 16.00 to 20.00
Terms of participation: 50% deposit on a Sberbank card
Preliminary recording - by phone: 89096516380, e-mail [email protected]
The cost of the seminar: - 4000 rubles "